The Best Green Smoothie Ever
Here's a green smoothie everyone will enjoy...it actually tastes good!
What are the benefits of green smoothies?
1. Weight loss: Green smoothies can support weight loss when used regularly. The fiber from the fruit and vegetables keeps feeling full. Plus the calories are nutritionally dense and relatively low..
2. Detox: The chlorophyll and fiber will boost your health and keep things "moving" :)
3. Energy: Leafy greens and fruit are nutritionally dense - containing many nutrients, vitamins and natural sugars that supports your body's energy production.
4. Fruits and Vegetables: Because smoothies are so easy to make, you'll eat more fruits and veggies.
How to Make a Green Smoothie
1. Add Ingredients to a your blender (the stronger the better), in the order listed:
If you add protein powder add it after the Mango. This order will ensure the blender doesn't "freeze."
Green Smoothie Substitutions and Additions
Water: Instead of water you can use coconut water, almond milk or other milk.
Mango: Frozen pineapple makes tasty green smoothie too.
Kale: Any type of kale works, just be sure to remove the bitter stem. (Always add more spinach than kale....decrease bitterness)
Green matcha powder
2. Blend. Blend until smooth. Pulse if things need help getting moving.
3. Drink. This recipe doesn't separate much and will even keep overnight.
Enjoy! Let us know your favorite smoothie recipe!
Stay connected with nutrition tips, fitness tips, how to videos, cooking videos, Q&As, and more!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.