Recipe: Egg White Oatmeal
It only takes a few minutes to make yourself a tasty breakfast with a balance of protein and carbs. Get your day started on the right foot!
Why add egg whites to your protein?
- Extra protein – Adding egg whites in your oatmeal can add an extra 15-20g of protein! Since oatmeal is typically a carb heavy meal, this helps to make it a more balanced meal.
- Added texture – Adding egg whites to your oatmeal makes it more ‘fluffy’ and dense!
- No taste – Egg whites don’t taste have virtually no flavor, so why not add them!?
1 cup almond milk
½ cup old fashioned oats
¼ liquid egg whites
2 teaspoons honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ginger
- Bring 3/4 cup almond milk to a boil. Add in oats and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes (until almost all of the milk is absorbed).
- Stir in egg whites, cinnamon, ginger + honey and remaining 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Stir constantly for 2 minutes over medium heat (until the egg whites have cooked.
- The oatmeal should be smooth and pull away from the pan when stirring.
- Serve with nut butter, fresh berries, or your favorite toppings and enjoy! (Try almond or peanut butter, chopped almonds, fresh berries and/or pumpkin pie spice).
You can also use Arbonne's unflavored protein boost. Contact us for more info @ [email protected]
Stay connected with nutrition tips, fitness tips, how to videos, cooking videos, Q&As, and more!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.