Here's the recipe I've been using for over a year now. I created this for long term use to support my overall health, not a short term cleanse. The ingredients have been shown to support the body's metabolism, blood sugar regulation, digestion, and cleansing/detox processes. And it doesn't taste as crazy as you may think...lol.
The recipe makes 64 oz (enough to last 7-10 days).
Boil 16oz of water to make green tea. I steep 4 tea bags for at least 10 min.
In a 64oz (1/2 gallon) container combine...
- 16oz of green tea (I use Bigelow Organic)
- 12oz of lemon juice ()
- 8oz of apple cider vinegar (Braggs is a great choice)
- 4oz of organic cranberry concentrate
- 7 servings of Fiber powder (the Arbonne Fiber cleanse is a great choice...contact me to order or can use Benefiber
- Stevia to taste (7 packets of stevia in the raw)
- Fill w/water to get to 64oz. Refrigerate.
I drink 9oz a day ( equivalent of 3 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of ACV, & 1 Tbsp of cranberry juice conc.) 20-30 min before my 1st meal. Now here's the supercharger...I'll warm my serving and add a Tbsp of coconut oil. I chug it (it's not a sippin' beverage...lol).
...Apple Cider Vinegar...https://authoritynutrition.com/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/
...Lemon Juice... https://draxe.com/benefits-of-lemon-water/
Note: Consult with your doctor to address any medical concerns. This recipe is not intended for medical advice, treatment or diagnosis.
Stay connected with nutrition tips, fitness tips, and more to live the fit life.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party, without your expressed permission.