from Paleo Leap
Try this with a fresh cucumber salad (maybe set aside a bit of the marinade for dressing) or maybe some grilled asparagus or zucchini for vegetables.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs;
- 4 tbsp. olive oil;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 4 tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped;
- 2 tbsp. lime juice;
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes;
- 1 tsp. cumin;
- Lime wedges, for garnishing;
- Fresh cilantro; for garnishing;
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, red chili flakes, cumin, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the cilantro sauce, and let marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Heat up some cooking fat in a skillet and brown the chicken on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish the chicken with fresh cilantro and serve with lime wedges.